This listing is for multi-profile DIN rail cutter.
- It is a high quality tool made in Germany and is ideal for cutting the three most popular geometries of steel DIN rail (7.5 x 35 mm, 15 x 35 mm, and 5 x 15 mm).
- It is also capable of cutting 3mm x 10mm copper earthing rails.
- This tool provides a burr-free cutting without any loss of rail.
- Cutting is done by re-grindable shear plate with reinforced cam located
directly above the cam plate.
- Easy to install on bench top.
Included are both a guiding fixture to support the rail for cutting a 90° angle exactly and a 1,000mm length stop with markings in metric and inches.
This tool will save you valuable time as there is no mess or small slivers to clean up. The maintenance free construction includes a shearing blade that can be resharpened.
Typical delivery time is within two to three weeks - typically less.