An Alfra PSG 4, ALC-02 multi-profile DIN rail cutter.
- It is a high quality tool made in Germany and is ideal for cutting the three most popular geometries of steel DIN rail (7.5 x 35 mm, 15 x 35 mm, and 5 x 15 mm).
- It is also capable of cutting 3mm x 10mm copper earthing rails.
- Cutting is done by shear plate and not a blade with reinforced cam located directly above the cam plate.
- Easy to install on bench top.
- This tool provides a burr-free cutting without any loss of rail.
Included are both a guiding fixture to support the rail for cutting a 90° angle exactly and a 1,000mm length stop with markings in metric and inches.
This tool will save you valuable time as there is no mess or small slivers to clean up.
Item is stocked in Illinois. Normal delivery time is within 2 to 3 weeks - typically less.
Contact us with any questions.