ALFRA TML-1100 (1,100 Pounds) Lifting Magnet
ALFRA TML-1100 (sold as TML-500 outside North America) Lifting Magnet uses a patented magnet technology (US Patent No. 835066381) to offer up to 1,100 lbs (500 kg) of load-bearing capacity with a 3:1 safety factor.
Features At A Glance:
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 1,100 lbs (500 kg) (with 3:1 safety factor)
- Outstanding performance on thin-walled materials (operable from just 1/16” (2 mm))
- Up to 70% less dead weight when to compared to conventional magnets with the same performance.
- 360° rotatable and 180° pivotable load swivel, even under full load
- Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with TiN-coating preventing damages and guaranteeing a long lifetime
- Max. Load Bearing Capacity - Flat Material: 1,100 pounds (500 kg)
- Max. Vertical Lift Load Bearing Capacity 330 pounds (150 kg) from 0.5625" (15mm) steel
- Breakaway Force: 3300 pounds (1500 kg)
- Min. Material Thickness: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Item Weight: 16 pounds (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions 11.625"(295mm)L x 4.625" (118 mm)W x 8.5" (216mm)H
- Country of Origin: Germany
Item is stocked in Illinois. Normal delivery time is within 2 to 3 weeks - typically less.
Contact us with any questions.