ALFRA TML-400-R (880 Pounds) Pipe Lifting Magnet
ALFRA TML-400-R Pipe Lifting Magnet uses a patented magnet technology (US Patent No. 835066381) to offer up to 880 lbs (400 kg) of load-bearing capacity with a 3:1 safety factor.
Features At A Glance:
- Built-in prism for attaching to pipes and curved surfaces 2 inch (50 mm) to 15-3/4 inch (400 mm) in diameter
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 880 lbs (400 kg) (with 3:1 safety factor)
- Outstanding performance on thin-walled materials (operable from just 1/32” (1 mm))
- 360° rotatable and 180° pivotable load swivel, even under full load
- Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with TiN-coating preventing damages and guaranteeing a long lifetime
- Max. Load Bearing Capacity: 880 pounds (400 kg) subject to pipe diameter and wall thickness
- Breakaway Force: 2,650 pounds (1,200 kg) / 9/16" material
- Pipe Diameter: 2 inch to 15-3/4 inch (50 to 400 mm)
- Min. Material Thickness: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Item Weight: 18 pounds (8.2 kg)
- Dimensions 11-5/8"(295mm)L x 4-5/8" (118 mm)W x 8-1/2" (216mm)H
- Country of Origin: Germany
Item is stocked in Illinois. Normal delivery time is within 2 to 3 weeks - typically less.
Contact us with any questions.