ALFRA TMH-66-R (110 Pounds) Manual Pipe Lifting Magnet
ALFRA TMH-66-R (sold as TMH-50-R outside North America) Lifting Magnet uses a patented magnet technology (US Patent No. 835066381) to offer up to 110 lbs (50 kg) of load-bearing capacity with a 3:1 safety factor.
Features At A Glance:
- Lifts pipes from 1 inch (25 mm) to 7-7/8 inch (200 mm) in diameter
- Large stable handle for easy handling and maneuverability
- Protects hands and fingers from hot and sharp edged steel
- A must have for anyone who needs to move pipes quickly from one place to another
- Maximum temperature 140 degrees F/60 degrees C
- Easy activation with minimal effort due to the ergonomic activation lever
- Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with TiN-coating preventing damages and guaranteeing a long lifetime
- Equipped with a prism for carrying pipes and round materials
- Max. Load Bearing Capacity - Flat Material: 22-55 pounds (10-25 kg) subject to pipe diameter and wall thickness
- Pipe Diameter 1 inch to 7-7/8 inch (25 to 200 mm)
- Breakaway Force: 660 pounds / 1/4" material
- Min. Material Thickness: 1/32" (1 mm)
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions 4-15/16"(126mm)L x 3-1/8" (80 mm)W x 3-15/16" (100mm)H
- Country of Origin: Germany
Item is stocked in Illinois. Normal delivery time is within 2 to 3 weeks - typically less.
Contact us with any questions.