LV FILTER FAN SERIES OVERVIEW
Rising temperatures in industrial enclosures and control cabinets often cause electrical and electronic component failures. Rubsamen & Herr is a leading German manufacturer of thermal solutions for industrial enclosures, control cabinets and electric panels. Rubsamen & Herr has developed a wide range of heavy duty products with AC and DC voltage options, airflow ratings to accommodate for demanding requirements of industrial applications.
Intake and exhaust filter fans work in tandem to replace the hot air inside enclosures with cooler air from the outside. Both intake and exhaust fans are equipped with advanced filter to protect sensitive electronic components inside the cabinets from dust and other environmental elements that have the potential of causing malfunctions. Reliability, superior performance and clean modern design aesthetics of Rubsamen & Herr products are the main reasons for integrating them into your industrial enclosure bill of material.
LV FILTER FAN SERIES FEATURES:
- UL/cUL certified (E235470)
- Low profile and tool-less easy mount design (can be screw mounted, if required)
- Flexibility of installation (air blowing and sucking installation options)
- Airflow range between 15 and 930 M3/h
- IP 54 and IP 55 Protection class for indoor and outdoor installations
- Light grey (RAL 7035) is the standard finish color. RAL 7032, 7016 and 9011 can be custom-ordered.
- Housing is made of high quality ABS plastic, self-extinguishing to UL 94 V0
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Filter Fan (1)
- Filter mat (1)
- Foamed polyurethane gasket (1)
- Installations Instructions (1)
- Maintenance sticker (1)
|Series||CFM||SKU||Voltage||Dim (in) wxhxd||Dim (mm) wxhxd||Cutout||Exhaust Filter||Replacement Filter Mat|
|LV 100||16.5||10115550||24 VDC||4.1x 4.1x2.3||105x105x59.5||3.62x3.62"
|GV 100||AM 115P
|LV 250||38.8||10253550||24 VDC||5.8x 5.8x2.8||148x148x70||4.92x4.92"
|GV 250||AM 0135P (IP54)/
ZF 250 (IP55)
|GV 300||AM 335P (IP54)/
ZF 300 (IP55)
|GV 400/500||AM 435P (IP54)/
ZF 400/500 (IP55)
|GV 104||AM 735P (IP54)/
ZF 600/700 (IP55)
|GV 105||AM 735P (IP54)/
ZF 600/700 (IP55)