ALFRA BS 160 Busbar Bending and Hole Punching Machine
Product Part Number: 03258
ALFRA BS 160 Bussbar bending and hole punching machine is a high quality tool made in Germany.
Features At A Glance:
- Consists of a base frame made from a special aluminum alloy so it is light weight and portable
- Utilizes bending dies of R=11mm (included) and R=5mm (optional) along with the height adjustment to bend copper bussbars up to 160mm wide and 12 mm thick.
- Angle measurement markings are engraved on the top of the unit.
- Changeover from bending to punching is easy and simple.
- Max. Size of Copper Bussbar: 160 x 12mm
- Max. Bending Angle: 92°
- Smallest Leg Length: 50mm internal dimension
- Smallest U-bend: 160mm internal dimension
- Smallest Z-bend: 55mm (material dependent) internal dimension
- Hole Diameter: Ø6.6-21.5mm
- Max. Thickness (Copper): 12mm
- Max. Width: 160mm
- Dimensions LxWxH: 390x150x330mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Country of Origin: Germany
Note: A hydraulic power source is required for operation of this machine. See our hydraulic pump page for options.